Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Faith's Story
I saw this post on Faith's blog the other day and thought it fit perfectly with what this blog is about: telling the full story behind tattoos.

For many people, their tattoos represent more than just an idea or design they like; it reflects more about who they were, are or hope to become. Faith's story about the reminder that "life is beautiful" is a particularly influential example of this, and I hope you all will check it out: http://tencentlottery.blogspot.com/2013/04/living-on-purpose.html

She has another tattoo that I hope to talk with her about soon, but right now I am focused on surviving my last final exam week of my academic career.

Can't wait to be back on here on a consistent basis again, because I really do love sharing these stories with you all! I hope you all enjoy it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment