Sunday, April 8, 2012

An Article Especially for Easter
It feels so good to finally be back here. Sorry it has been so long; things have been super busy with school, so I think I will be cutting back to posting once a week.

And with this Easter weekend, I have thought a lot about my own tattoo experience because I got mine on Good Friday last year, and the guy beside me was getting the entire Lord's Prayer on his bicep.

With that said, religious tattoos are something that I find to be extremely interesting. And though I cannot relate to the people in this linked blog post, I still thought I would pass it along to you all, because it was really unique. I hope you all like it!

http://www.tmatt.net/2012/03/26/lent-and-easter-in-blood-sweat-and-ink/

I'll see you all next week. Thanks for checking out this unique story behind the ink!

No comments:

Post a Comment