Sunday, April 1, 2012

An Article I Stumbled Across
Here is an article I found recently. It really interested me because it combines two of my favorite topics--hockey and tattoos! Check it out:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/03/sports/hockey/tattoos-and-piercings-offered-at-islanders-games.html?n=Top/Reference/Times Topics/Subjects/T/Tattoos?ref=tattoos
So, what do you think? Would you get a tattoo at a hockey game or any sporting event, for that matter?

I just thought it was an interesting concept. I not sure if I would want to miss any part of a hockey game to get a tattoo, though. Anyway, this week is going to be crazy for me, but I hope to be back here in a couple days with a tattoo story. As always, thanks for checking out my blog, and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment